Many businesses are currently trying to find new ways to optimize their ad spending while getting better results. AdWords is moving toward a system that will help you do that even though you might need some good account management skills to do that.
What are the advantages of the new call extensions?
- You can use the extension on all devices and not only on mobiles. This opens up a lot of opportunities for the account and it could generate "free" conversions from tablet and desktop devices.
- Cheaper advertising solutions for desktops and tablets. Until today, Google would have charged you $1.00 for any call to your Google Forwarding Number. With the new call extension, you will not be charged for calls coming from desktop and tablet users.
- Better tracking and conversion tracking. You will be able to track the number of calls you get in and set up the number of seconds you want the call to last in order to consider it a conversion. This is a great tool and will definitively help you in optimizing keywords and advertising messages.
These extensions will also carry all benefits of enhanced campaigns:
- Apply extensions at an adgroup or campaign level
- Schedule when to show your ad extensions
- Edit the ad extensions without losing statistics
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more about this topic!