Rocco Alberto Baldassarre
Discover everything that AdWords has to offer, there are a wealth of tools and information obtainable for you to make use of in optimizing your campaign. Be curious and daring is testing new tools and remember small changes bring huge impacts. Here are a few tips and tricks that you may use on your own campaign.
1. If you are e-commerce, make certain you have revenue tracking set up in Google Analytics.
2. Set up remarketing through Google Analytics. Create separate ad groups to target different target userts.
3. Build a mobile website and dedicated landing pages.
4. One of the most important things that can be done as an advertiser on AdWords is the use of PPC specific landing pages. Each adgroup should split test at least 2 custom landing pages
5. The markets are always changing and so is the behavior of our users. As an advertiser, you cannot become self-satisfied. If you fall behind the times, so will your AdWords account’s performance.
6. It’s important to always be testing new keywords, new ad copy, and new landing pages and so on to ensure that your account is always performing at its optimal rate.
7. Campaigns perform differently during the week versus weekends, so set your campaign ad scheduling to allow you to optimize for weekdays versus weekends by selecting each day of the week.
8. Split ad groups to find the right audience. Make your ads as relevant as possible by splitting ad groups to their core keywords.
9. Never measure conversion rate without setting a goal. Setting goals not only help you realize your current position, compare it with the past, includes seasonality but also keeps the campaigns in sync with over all campaign or company goals.
10. Try out new keywords or delete poorly performing keywords.