A gleaming fresh feature has been improved in AdWords. Auction Insights now allows you glimpse data crossways keywords and even up to the campaign level. You can obtain data for all or chosen campaigns, ad groups or keywords. At the present you can be able to observe metrics for instance impression share, average position, overlap rate, position above rate and top of page rate.
In the major update ever since the Auction Insights Report, Google AdWords advertisers currently comprise the capacity to run reports on further than just a single keyword to find out how their ad performance measure up to to the competition.
Auction data is vailable on:
- Groups of keywords. Filter your keyword list to observe how your performances on those terms measure up to your top contender.
- Individual or multiple ad groups. From the ad groups tab, choose one or more ad groups to run an auction insights report to observe your performance on all qualified keywords inside those ad groups match up to advertisers who most generally vie with you on those expressions.
- Individual or multiple campaigns. For a advanced point view, choose one or more campaigns from the campaigns tab, and run an Auction insights report there for a glance at the viable scene.
The auction insights reports are situated within the “Details” button in the campaign, ad group and keyword tabs.
Auction Insights made clear:
- Average position – This provide you an average ranking above your chosen stretch of time alongside the related domain.
- Impression share – stand for the sum of period you have come into view in search results when your ads were qualified to be given impressions.
- Overlap rate – identify how frequently your competitors’ ads were publicized in the identical results as yours.
- Position above rate – give details how frequently a competitor’s ad was publicized in a higher rank than your own.
- Top of page rate –top of page rate show how frequently that ad was exposed in position one.
The best thing regarding the Auction Insights report feature is that you are able to directly compare your data with the one of your competition. This is simply genius and it represents an information that can be used in many ways depending on your current situation.
The main take out from the auction insight data is who your key competitors are. By gazing at the overlap rate, we can recognize which competitor is showing ads subsequently to your own. Are you showing up higher or below your competition? Are you on top of the page more often than your competition? Are your competitors showing up on better positions than you? Based on the answers to these questions you can take many strategic decisions.