Amazon Product Ads is the new advertising tool that millions of advertisers were looking for. It's comparable to the Google Adwords platform but it has the advantage of bringing highly qualified traffic to ecommerce websites. The biggest advantage is the fact that most of Amazon’s users already are in an advanced stage of the sales cycle. Advertisers will be able to upload their set cost-per-click bid. The goods are then shown on Amazon, wherein customers may be able to click through to the advertisers’ website to carry on shopping.
Amazon Product Ads is growing in popularity, and presents an incredible importance to advertisers with millions of purchasers visiting Amazon monthly. Advertisers can be capable of advertising their products in a lot of Amazon’s categories like Home and Garden, Electronics, Toys, Grocery & Gourmet Food and many more.
The Way it Works:
· Upload your product list and make your mind up on you budget.
· When consumers look for things to purchase the kind of merchandise you offer, your ads will show up on the Amazon site.
· A shopper clicks on your ad to potentially buy the merchandise.
· You're billed a cost-per-click every time an user visits your your site.
Amazon Product Ads vs Google Adwords
There isn't a great deal of divergence in the cost-per-click charge between Google Adwords and Amazon. Nevertheless, the click on Amazon is a great deal more probable to become a conversion. The rationale being is that the consumers are keenly looking to purchase. Searchers on Amazon are on the site already having purchasing on their minds (this applies to certain businesses only because each business has unique needs and unique ways of addressing these needs)
Amazon Product Ads Restrictions
The only disadvantage of Amazon is that they limit the categories that you can advertise in. Products will be mostly promoted in the categories Home, Computers, Baby , Health and Beauty, Home Improvement, Electronics, Office, Sports and Toys.
Amazon Product Ads Benefits:
· Hook up your company with millions of consumers
· Take traffic to your company website and amplify sales
· Give customers more options than what sold on amazon
· Augment visibility with well targeted placements
· Letsx consumer to purchase straight from the advertiser’s website
Amazon Product Ads is a really good way to drive quality traffic to your website, which will be coming from millions of active customers. Amazon can be a really good venue to enhance your present PPC advertising income. You’ll mainly see a great deal lower cost-per-clicks on Amazon, and probably have much fewer competitors in terms of amount of advertisers.
What are you waiting for? Get started on Amazon!