1. Join or set up a Twitter chat. Tweet chats are a really good method to meet users, gain knowledge of latest info, promote connections, develop your brand awareness and bold relationships with new followers followers of Twitter.
2. Make sure to have a clear strategy in place regarding how often you update your content. Do not tweet to much or customers will get annoyed at you but also do not tweet rarely since you will not engage a potential audience.
3. Everyone loves being given attention. The action of following somebody is the most definite method to make that someone look at your profile in return. You can also give your audience attention by joining conversations and being proactive
4. Have a distinct brand messaging. When taking into account the message of your brand, remember to always work on keeping up with the communication strategy of the business and on understanding the viewers you want to pull towards you. Steadiness is very important as well as constancy. If you have more than one manager performing actions on the Twitter account, have a clear set of procedures to follow.
5. Answer to Tweeted criticism. If clients are having complaints, this represents a huge opportunity to show your community how committed you are to make every customer happy. Clients look forward for companies to be on Twitter and they often use it as a sort of extra customer service channel. They can become very annoyed if they don't obtain an answer. Why would you be on twitter and not get back to them? On the other hand, a forthcoming, swift reply can transform an unhappy client into a supporter, which is always good news.
6. Follow people in Twitter. As soon as you follow users, a good proportion of them will follow you back in return. Make certain you have quite a few tweets prior to you in initiating following users in order to make your profile look active (and keep it active to not lose followers!)
7. Think about making a new Twitter account for support to clients. Prospective and current clients are progressively switching to Twitter to inquire and ask for support regarding a service or merchandise. This is the reason it is useful to create a detached account for answering to these problems, particularly if you are getting a a lot of questions.
8. Make your Tweets meaningful. This is a fundamental element that needs not be said, but it's always disregarded. You will by no means follow a company that persistently spews ads and keeps on hawking their products, even if you like their merchandise or services.
Also be cautious about retweeting every positive talk about your business, use positive business exposure more distributed over time in order to make them visible but not all at once. Worthwhile tweets may consist of links to appealing, pertinent articles and posts on different websites, Viral media that you came across, discounts, promotions of customer incentives and pertinent news.
9. It's imperative to ensure you always have something to contribute to the conversation with, which shows you're staying current and interested in new challenges. Talk about a charity you've been volunteering for or the most exciting projects you're working on.
10. Think hard about your Twitter bio: Essentially, your Twitter bio is your "About" page in 140 characters. This means that most of your "About" page needs to be cut down. Consider the most important points of your business. Imagine that you are pitching your company to potentially millions of people, and you have just a couple sentences to do it. This is essentially what you are doing here. Always include a link to your website in this section.