Bing does have its place in the PPC realm - You're not going to be able to compel practically as much budget through Bing as you can with Google, although it does come with a comparatively good CPC in contrast. The predicament is that you also have to to administer it so it does take quite a bit more time than just turning up the volume in Google. It comes down to understanding what is the best way to spend not only money, but time management as well.
If you are still conflicted about which to use or whether Bing should be used at all, here are some differences between Bing and Google
1. Bing Ads provides the capability to target solely the search partners at the ad group level. To regulate the targeting options, click on an ad group and choose Settings. You’ll come across Ad distribution listed beneath the Advanced Settings section.
2. Bing’s dedication to letting advertisers to have power over their device targeting by means of not implementing a obligatory device opt-in, parallel to Google’s enhanced campaigns, is a foremost advantage for advertisers. It possibly will also be the jolt that some advertisers required to grant Bing Ads a trial.
3. A massively important element is the capacity to segment Search Partner campaigns, thus search partners can be targeted aside from the conventional search campaigns. This is accessible at the ad group level and permits average bid CPCs to be handled well. At hand are three targeting choices existing, permitting a protected assessment environment for search partners, relatively than just choosing them into the search campaigns these are Default: Bing & Yahoo! + Search Partners, Bing & Yahoo! Search ONLY and Bing & Yahoo! Search Partners ONLY
4. Bing has conversion Multiple Pixel Duration Periods. Bing Ads provides the something else instead of the of the rigid AdWords limited 30-day cookie window. Within Bing Ads, it’s feasible to choose a pixel based on a 7-, 15-, 30- or 45-day window. This provides businesses a little power in being able to place their cookie window to go with their business model and sales cycle.
5. A central performance difference among Bing Ads and Google AdWords is that Bing provides a obvious visibility into search partner performance and permits advertisers to have power over this investment, by providing a ‘placement’ type report wherein you are capable in evaluating the performance of search partner sites with the Publisher Performance Report.
6. Each and every one of campaign managers have at one time been committed being overenthusiastic in negative keyword insertion, in which the negative keywords are then doing further damage than good within an account. While a campaign develops and products progress, significant questions may vary and visibility into negative keyword overlap is necessary. Bing Ads puts forward this by means of its reporting interface in which it is achievable to haul a Negative Keyword Conflict Report.
7. On occasions when you have recognized the sites that are not appropriate in your Search Partner Performance report, you can then obstruct up to five hundred sites at the campaign and ad group levels through Search Partner Exclusion with Bing.
8. Bing Ads offers transparency to Quality Score metric. Bing Ads takes the advances that advertisers can make use of Quality Score to establish somewhere wherein there is opportunity for enhancement in their account. One method of administering this is by means of the Quality Score reporting which can be completed by day, at campaign, ad group or keyword performance level. This is a fine means to be able to analyze account issues and match Quality Score drops to dates of precise actions taken.
9. Bing having the flexibility to control the setting for multiple time zones at the campaign level is priceless. Within Google AdWords, this is set at the Account Level, it cannot be modified which impacts all day parting and time metrics. Time Zone at Campaign Level in Bing differs.
10. Bing Ads provides a particular key setting at an ad group level, as opposed to just at the campaign level. Geographic, day parting and ad rotation settings can all be put at the ad group level. This paves the way for an extent of elasticity not provided in Google AdWords, where everyone these key settings are managed at the campaign level.